Each year, the Holy Week and Easter double issue of the Church Times offers a wealth of seasonal reading and resources for worship and preaching. This volume, like its companion Christmas collection, draws together outstanding features from the past twenty years.
- Meditations on the Stations of the Cross by the poet David Scott;
- A short story set in Gethsemane by David Hart;
- Timothy Radcliffe on the alternative to conflict symbolised by the Last Supper;
- Samuel Wells on Pilate and what he - and we - could do differently;
- Richard Harries on the art of Good Friday;
- Peter Stanford on Judas;
- Michael Perham on why Easter celebrations should start in the dark;
- Stephen Cleobury on the carols of Easter;
- Mark Oakley on the poetry of the cross;
- Paula Gooder on why the resurrection is central to faith;
- Reflections on the season's lectionary readings, and much besides.