10–year–old Samantha and her brother, Joshua, have some big questions about God, and their parents are ready to help them explore the answers. Join them as they find out what the Bible has to say, and what it means for their lives.
Each chapter in this book addresses a big question, including:
- Who is God?
- What is the Trinity?
- Is God for Real?
- How Did We Get the Bible?
- Did God Really Create Everything?
- Did Jesus Rise from the Dead?
- Why Does God Let Bad Things Happen?
- How Can I Be Saved?
- Why Don’t My Friends Believe?
The conversation between parents and children makes the explanation easy to read, and the chapter ends with a passage of Scripture to read, a verse or two to memorize and a few discussion questions.