Contributors are drawn from around the world, as well as the UK, and represent a stimulating and thought-provoking breadth of Christian tradition.
Instead of the usual dated daily readings, Guidelines provides weekly units, broken into at least six sections, plus an introduction giving context for the passage and a final section of points for thought and prayer.
On any day you can read as many or as few sections as you wish, to fit in with work or home routine. As well as a copy of Guidelines, you will need a Bible. Each contributor also suggests books for further study.
Included in this issue:
- Genesis 44-50 with Ashley Hibbard
- Our creator God with Ruth Bancewicz
- Amos: the lion roars with Peter Hatton
- Life after death with Henry Wansbrough
- Advents of Christ with Matthew Knell