Guidelines is a unique Bible reading resource that offers four months of in-depth study written by leading scholars. Contributors are drawn from around the world, as well as the UK, and represent a stimulating and thought-provoking breadth of Christian tradition.
Instead of the usual dated daily readings, Guidelines provides weekly units, broken into at least six sections, plus an introduction giving context for the passage and a final section of points for thought and prayer.
On any day you can read as many or as few sections as you wish, to fit in with work or home routine. As well as a copy of Guidelines, you will need a Bible. Each contributor also suggests books for further study.
Included in this issue:
- Nehemiah by Pauline Hoggarth
- Mark 14—16 by Steve Motyer
- Isaiah 40—55 by Walter Moberly
- Vulnerable children by Tim Davy
- Interfaith engagement by Richard Martin
- Daniel by Bill Goodman
- Revelation 12—22 by Stephen Finamore
- Advent visitors by David Spriggs
- Advent: voices of hope by Jenny Hellyer
- Malachi by Hazel Sherman