Following God isn’t just a one-time decision—it’s a daily journey! Dare to Be authors Charlotte Gambill and Natalie Grant have written this 100-day devotional guide to help you turn your focus from today’s distractions and onto the One who says, “Follow me.”
Find soul-deep encouragement as you identify the specific, personal ways God is calling you to draw closer to Him.
Dare to Follow will lead you to uncover…
- what strongholds remain in your heart that need to be handed over to God
- how the spiritual fruits produced by your life reflect your walk with Christ
- what influences you need to “unfollow” so you can better follow Jesus
- how you can remain obedient to God even on the days you don’t hear His voice
- how and where will you lead the people who follow you
Your future may be unknown, but your direction is certain! With room to journal and reflect, Dare to Follow will inspire you to joyfully walk in the footsteps of Jesus, allowing Him to lead you in every area of your life.